Galaxy Hunter - Silver Moon

Обсуждение любой музыки и любых музыкальных событий, не обязательно связанных со SpaceSynth.

Ответить
Space Master
Space Master
Space Soldier
Space Soldier
Стаж: 6 месяцев
Настоящее имя: Galaxy Hunter
Poland

[ #1 ]  

Сообщение galaxyhunter »

Hello my Russian fans and friends

I just want to announce that I've released a book based on all the stories that songs of Galaxy Hunter are consited of. Silver Moon was a song from our second album Sleeping Child.
So far it is in my native language meaning Polish but I am trying hard to translate it into English version and who knows maybe in Russian too (if I find a proper translator).

Изображение
Изображение
Spacesynth and Italo/Euro disco act based around performer Armando Ferro and Aneta Antkowicz, fronted by vocalist Monika Novak.
They released multiple CD's along more than ten years of public appearance mostly filled with melodic and consistent instrumental content.
Space Soldier
Space Soldier
Настоящее имя: bizon102
Poland

Re: Galaxy Hunter - Silver Moon

[ #2 ]  

Сообщение bizon102 »

A są tu i polscy fani twórczosci i to z Łodzi Pozdrawiam
Space Master
Space Master
Space Soldier
Space Soldier
Poland

[ #3 ]  

Сообщение galaxyhunter »

Nie spodziewalem sie, ze rodaka na tym forum zobacze...a jednak, i to z Lodzi, mojego rodzimego miasta.
Spacesynth and Italo/Euro disco act based around performer Armando Ferro and Aneta Antkowicz, fronted by vocalist Monika Novak.
They released multiple CD's along more than ten years of public appearance mostly filled with melodic and consistent instrumental content.
Space Master
Space Master
Space Soldier
Space Soldier
Poland

[ #4 ]  

Сообщение galaxyhunter »

Here is an English audiobook for the first chapter

https://youtu.be/Kbv-kOROvr4
Space Ranger
Space Ranger
Space Warrior
Space Warrior
Стаж: 5 лет 5 месяцев
Благодарил (а): 124 раза
Russia

[ #5 ]  

Сообщение Keynol »

Потрясающая новость! :doubleup:
Очень интересно почитать книгу!!
Есть есть английский текст, то через Яндекс-Переводчик (не Google!) можно получить вполне понятный перевод.

Спасибо за истории. Galaxyhunter ты автор этой книги?
Space Master
Space Master
Space Soldier
Space Soldier
Poland

[ #6 ]  

Сообщение galaxyhunter »

Yes, I am an author of the novel and my nick name is Jason Lee Hunter... J.L. Hunter is the name of the main character as well, a narrator of the story.
Ответить

Вернуться в «Музыка и события»